The forthcoming third entry in Tony Touch‘s The Piece Maker mixtape series will find the NYC DJ joined by a downright awe-inspiring array of rap heavyweights. If one name could be said to overshadow the rest, however, Eminem just might be it. Symphony in H features Marshall Mathers at the top of his game, lacing his own ramshackle boardwork with head-spinning, polysyllabically-rhymed bars dedicated to the eighth letter of the alphabet. Best line? Personally, I can’t decide between, “I hate overalls, ‘cause they remind me of hoes / For Christ’s sake, they’re shaped like an ‘H’—whoa!” and, “Hell yeah, I nailed J.Lo—to the railroad!.” The Piece Maker 3… Return of the 50 MCs is scheduled for digital release July 9, but Booth readers twill get a snbeap peek at the project on the 8th, when the tape hits our front page as a free, exclusive stream.
Written by richard on 06/19/13
Submit your Rating
Red River\Sony Red
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.