The start of November usually means colder temperatures, rainy weather and an early sunset. This November, however, the start of the year’s 11th month means the return of Eminem. Now, just three short weeks out, Shady himself is drumming up the hype machine with the release of a new standout selection off his seventh major label full-length LP. The DVLP-produced Rap God, which follows lukewarm radio singles Survival and Berzerk, is the funky pop-culture obsessed Eminem meets rap tyrant. The Marshall Mathers LP 2 will hit store shelves and digital retailers on Tuesday, November 5.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Eminem’s Rich Lee-directed Rap God visual.
Written by DJ Z on 11/27/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.