Eminem is finally back… with a new book. Next Tuesday, he will release his brand new autobiography, entitled The Way I Am. According to a product description, the Detroit rapper will “share his private thoughts on everything from his inner struggles, to the trials of being famous, [and] the love for his daughter, Hailie.” While the majority of Em loyalists are probably thrilled that their favorite emcee is back in the spotlight, they’d be a lot more excited if it was because of new music. Thus, in honor of next week’s book drop, Eminem whipped up a freestyle, entitled I’m Having A Relapse, which he premiered last evening on his Shade 45 satellite radio station. With rumors flying around about the title of his long-awaited new album, the Vibe magazine “Greatest Rapper Alive” winner also announced that it will be called R3LAPSE; Slim Shady released his last full-length solo project, Encore, in 2004.
Listen to More: Eminem Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.