Eminem is finally back… with a new book. Next Tuesday, he will release his brand new autobiography, entitled The Way I Am. According to a product description, the Detroit rapper will “share his private thoughts on everything from his inner struggles, to the trials of being famous, [and] the love for his daughter, Hailie.” While the majority of Em loyalists are probably thrilled that their favorite emcee is back in the spotlight, they’d be a lot more excited if it was because of new music. Thus, in honor of next week’s book drop, Eminem whipped up a freestyle, entitled I’m Having A Relapse, which he premiered last evening on his Shade 45 satellite radio station. With rumors flying around about the title of his long-awaited new album, the Vibe magazine “Greatest Rapper Alive” winner also announced that it will be called R3LAPSE; Slim Shady released his last full-length solo project, Encore, in 2004.
Listen to More: Eminem
Written by DJ Z on 10/15/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.