Eminem is finally back… with a new book. Next Tuesday, he will release his brand new autobiography, entitled The Way I Am. According to a product description, the Detroit rapper will “share his private thoughts on everything from his inner struggles, to the trials of being famous, [and] the love for his daughter, Hailie.” While the majority of Em loyalists are probably thrilled that their favorite emcee is back in the spotlight, they’d be a lot more excited if it was because of new music. Thus, in honor of next week’s book drop, Eminem whipped up a freestyle, entitled I’m Having A Relapse, which he premiered last evening on his Shade 45 satellite radio station. With rumors flying around about the title of his long-awaited new album, the Vibe magazine “Greatest Rapper Alive” winner also announced that it will be called R3LAPSE; Slim Shady released his last full-length solo project, Encore, in 2004.
Written by DJ Z on 10/15/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)