Eminem is finally back… with a new book. Next Tuesday, he will release his brand new autobiography, entitled The Way I Am. According to a product description, the Detroit rapper will “share his private thoughts on everything from his inner struggles, to the trials of being famous, [and] the love for his daughter, Hailie.” While the majority of Em loyalists are probably thrilled that their favorite emcee is back in the spotlight, they’d be a lot more excited if it was because of new music. Thus, in honor of next week’s book drop, Eminem whipped up a freestyle, entitled I’m Having A Relapse, which he premiered last evening on his Shade 45 satellite radio station. With rumors flying around about the title of his long-awaited new album, the Vibe magazine “Greatest Rapper Alive” winner also announced that it will be called R3LAPSE; Slim Shady released his last full-length solo project, Encore, in 2004.
Listen to More: Eminem
Written by DJ Z on 10/15/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.