Eminem is finally back… with a new book. Next Tuesday, he will release his brand new autobiography, entitled The Way I Am. According to a product description, the Detroit rapper will “share his private thoughts on everything from his inner struggles, to the trials of being famous, [and] the love for his daughter, Hailie.” While the majority of Em loyalists are probably thrilled that their favorite emcee is back in the spotlight, they’d be a lot more excited if it was because of new music. Thus, in honor of next week’s book drop, Eminem whipped up a freestyle, entitled I’m Having A Relapse, which he premiered last evening on his Shade 45 satellite radio station. With rumors flying around about the title of his long-awaited new album, the Vibe magazine “Greatest Rapper Alive” winner also announced that it will be called R3LAPSE; Slim Shady released his last full-length solo project, Encore, in 2004.
Written by DJ Z on 10/15/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.