When Eminem‘s long-awaited buzz single, Crack A Bottle with Dr. Dre and 50 Cent, was first featured on DJBooth.net, the comments page quickly grew to Biblical proportions. Our music charts certainly reflected the record’s popularity; it was #1 on our Top Picks Chart for three consecutive weeks, and is still sitting in the top three as of last week. Joining forces for a brand new remix are two of Shady Records’ current primary artists. After Chicago/OC representative Ca$his spits a thuggish, low-riding sixteen bars, Bobby Creekwater (who will be inside the Booth next week for an exclusive interview) steps in to speak for the more laid-back club-heads. Fans can expect an absolutely epic welcoming party when Eminem’s Relapse hits stores and online retailers this spring.
Written by Burmy on 02/8/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.