When Eminem‘s long-awaited buzz single, Crack A Bottle with Dr. Dre and 50 Cent, was first featured on DJBooth.net, the comments page quickly grew to Biblical proportions. Our music charts certainly reflected the record’s popularity; it was #1 on our Top Picks Chart for three consecutive weeks, and is still sitting in the top three as of last week. Joining forces for a brand new remix are two of Shady Records’ current primary artists. After Chicago/OC representative Ca$his spits a thuggish, low-riding sixteen bars, Bobby Creekwater (who will be inside the Booth next week for an exclusive interview) steps in to speak for the more laid-back club-heads. Fans can expect an absolutely epic welcoming party when Eminem’s Relapse hits stores and online retailers this spring.
Written by Burmy on 02/8/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)