Um…I’m not in AA or anything, but the last thing you want to give a prescription addict is a refill, right? Well, Eminem’s never been one to live cautiously (to put it mildly) and he’s proven it once again with the release of Drop the Bomb on Em, one of seven new songs off his upcoming re-release Relapse (The Refill). Featuring some trademark production by Dr. Dre (check out the signature piano line and booming bass), as always the real story is Slim Shady himself, who fills Drop the Bomb on Em with references to illegal-in-Utah sex, potential beef and slams against his mother (haven’t heard about her in a while). As if we needed future proof that Em the emcee is back after his sick verse on Forever, here it is. If dope rhymes are Em’s drug of choice, hip-hop’s more than happy to watch him relapse - again. Relapse (The Refill) is due out December 21, just in time for Grandma’s Christmas present.
Listen to More: Eminem Written by Nathan S.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.