Um…I’m not in AA or anything, but the last thing you want to give a prescription addict is a refill, right? Well, Eminem’s never been one to live cautiously (to put it mildly) and he’s proven it once again with the release of Drop the Bomb on Em, one of seven new songs off his upcoming re-release Relapse (The Refill). Featuring some trademark production by Dr. Dre (check out the signature piano line and booming bass), as always the real story is Slim Shady himself, who fills Drop the Bomb on Em with references to illegal-in-Utah sex, potential beef and slams against his mother (haven’t heard about her in a while). As if we needed future proof that Em the emcee is back after his sick verse on Forever, here it is. If dope rhymes are Em’s drug of choice, hip-hop’s more than happy to watch him relapse - again. Relapse (The Refill) is due out December 21, just in time for Grandma’s Christmas present.
Listen to More: Eminem Written by Nathan S.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.