Um…I’m not in AA or anything, but the last thing you want to give a prescription addict is a refill, right? Well, Eminem’s never been one to live cautiously (to put it mildly) and he’s proven it once again with the release of Drop the Bomb on Em, one of seven new songs off his upcoming re-release Relapse (The Refill). Featuring some trademark production by Dr. Dre (check out the signature piano line and booming bass), as always the real story is Slim Shady himself, who fills Drop the Bomb on Em with references to illegal-in-Utah sex, potential beef and slams against his mother (haven’t heard about her in a while). As if we needed future proof that Em the emcee is back after his sick verse on Forever, here it is. If dope rhymes are Em’s drug of choice, hip-hop’s more than happy to watch him relapse - again. Relapse (The Refill) is due out December 21, just in time for Grandma’s Christmas present.
Written by Nathan S. on 12/6/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.