Um…I’m not in AA or anything, but the last thing you want to give a prescription addict is a refill, right? Well, Eminem’s never been one to live cautiously (to put it mildly) and he’s proven it once again with the release of Drop the Bomb on Em, one of seven new songs off his upcoming re-release Relapse (The Refill). Featuring some trademark production by Dr. Dre (check out the signature piano line and booming bass), as always the real story is Slim Shady himself, who fills Drop the Bomb on Em with references to illegal-in-Utah sex, potential beef and slams against his mother (haven’t heard about her in a while). As if we needed future proof that Em the emcee is back after his sick verse on Forever, here it is. If dope rhymes are Em’s drug of choice, hip-hop’s more than happy to watch him relapse - again. Relapse (The Refill) is due out December 21, just in time for Grandma’s Christmas present.
Written by Nathan S. on 12/6/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.