Um…I’m not in AA or anything, but the last thing you want to give a prescription addict is a refill, right? Well, Eminem’s never been one to live cautiously (to put it mildly) and he’s proven it once again with the release of Drop the Bomb on Em, one of seven new songs off his upcoming re-release Relapse (The Refill). Featuring some trademark production by Dr. Dre (check out the signature piano line and booming bass), as always the real story is Slim Shady himself, who fills Drop the Bomb on Em with references to illegal-in-Utah sex, potential beef and slams against his mother (haven’t heard about her in a while). As if we needed future proof that Em the emcee is back after his sick verse on Forever, here it is. If dope rhymes are Em’s drug of choice, hip-hop’s more than happy to watch him relapse - again. Relapse (The Refill) is due out December 21, just in time for Grandma’s Christmas present.
Listen to More: Eminem Written by Nathan S.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.