On the latest leak off his forthcoming compilation album, NYC radio personality Emilio Sparks joins forces with producer Mike Cash (who co-produced Sparks’ last feature, One Step at a Time, with J. Glaze) and Big Apple underground mainstay Mickey Factz. On Die Everyday, Cash’s gritty sampled production bumps in the background as the freestyle series alum laments the cheapness of life in the streets. Sparks’ forthcoming project, Scumbino’s Way, has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can, asd always, keep it locked to the Booth for the latest details.
Written by richard on 04/26/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Let Me Down" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)