The buzzworthy habits of Emilio Rojas have begun to take root as his newest single, Young, Fresh & Fly, has indeed given him wings. Off his Nouveau Slick EP, the record showcases Rojas’ Brooklyn bulldog flow over some impressive Illmind production work. While the emcee is all about his business and supremely confident, Illmind creates a controlled pandemonium. Since punch lines and innuendos only take a track so far, Rojas might have to dig his heels in a bit deeper in order to prove himself to listeners as one of the youngest, freshest and flyest to ever do it.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/14/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.