The buzzworthy habits of Emilio Rojas have begun to take root as his newest single, Young, Fresh & Fly, has indeed given him wings. Off his Nouveau Slick EP, the record showcases Rojas’ Brooklyn bulldog flow over some impressive Illmind production work. While the emcee is all about his business and supremely confident, Illmind creates a controlled pandemonium. Since punch lines and innuendos only take a track so far, Rojas might have to dig his heels in a bit deeper in order to prove himself to listeners as one of the youngest, freshest and flyest to ever do it.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/14/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.