Fresh off garnering positive Booth reviews for Lean on ‘Em, the first official single off his next studio album, Rochester repper and longtime reader fave Emilio Rojas returns to our pages with Tomorrow Never Comes, a bonus cut slated for inclusion on the iTunes edition of the project. Fueled by The Awesome Sound‘s pensive piano-loop production, this cut finds Rojas reflecting on his tempestuous family life from a new angle. Aware that the tomorrow is never promised, the emcee resolves to set petty grievances aside and show love to the people he cares about before it’s too late. Director James Domroe provides official visuals to match the artist’s introspective bars. No Shame…No Regrets is scheduled to drop digitally next Tuesday, June 11. In the meantime, of course, fans can watch our pages for more fresh song releases off the highly-anticipated LP.
Written by richard on 06/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.