Fresh off garnering positive Booth reviews for Lean on ‘Em, the first official single off his next studio album, Rochester repper and longtime reader fave Emilio Rojas returns to our pages with Tomorrow Never Comes, a bonus cut slated for inclusion on the iTunes edition of the project. Fueled by The Awesome Sound‘s pensive piano-loop production, this cut finds Rojas reflecting on his tempestuous family life from a new angle. Aware that the tomorrow is never promised, the emcee resolves to set petty grievances aside and show love to the people he cares about before it’s too late. Director James Domroe provides official visuals to match the artist’s introspective bars. No Shame…No Regrets is scheduled to drop digitally next Tuesday, June 11. In the meantime, of course, fans can watch our pages for more fresh song releases off the highly-anticipated LP.
Written by richard on 06/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.