The 43rd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Emilio Rojas, the underground emcee who recently joined forces with Stat Quo on Recession Proof mixtape cut Way She Moves. The Brooklyn native, who flows over an industry instrumental by Fredro Starr (originally featured on Onyx’ Last Dayz) on his brand new, previously-unreleased The Last Days freestyle, is currently preparing to release a yet-untitled collaborative mixtape with DJ Green Lantern, as well as working on a full-length album produced entirely by M-Phazes
Written by richard on 05/12/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.