The 43rd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Emilio Rojas, the underground emcee who recently joined forces with Stat Quo on Recession Proof mixtape cut Way She Moves. The Brooklyn native, who flows over an industry instrumental by Fredro Starr (originally featured on Onyx’ Last Dayz) on his brand new, previously-unreleased The Last Days freestyle, is currently preparing to release a yet-untitled collaborative mixtape with DJ Green Lantern, as well as working on a full-length album produced entirely by M-Phazes
Written by richard on 05/12/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.