The 43rd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Emilio Rojas, the underground emcee who recently joined forces with Stat Quo on Recession Proof mixtape cut Way She Moves. The Brooklyn native, who flows over an industry instrumental by Fredro Starr (originally featured on Onyx’ Last Dayz) on his brand new, previously-unreleased The Last Days freestyle, is currently preparing to release a yet-untitled collaborative mixtape with DJ Green Lantern, as well as working on a full-length album produced entirely by M-Phazes
Written by richard on 05/12/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.