The 43rd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Emilio Rojas, the underground emcee who recently joined forces with Stat Quo on Recession Proof mixtape cut Way She Moves. The Brooklyn native, who flows over an industry instrumental by Fredro Starr (originally featured on Onyx’ Last Dayz) on his brand new, previously-unreleased The Last Days freestyle, is currently preparing to release a yet-untitled collaborative mixtape with DJ Green Lantern, as well as working on a full-length album produced entirely by M-Phazes
Written by richard on 05/12/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)