Though the competition is stiff and the obstacles many, Emilio Rojas is determined to Rise Above hardship and write his name among the stars. On this unreleased cut, nVMe‘s tension-fraught yet understated boardwork sets the mood as the Staten Island phenom and fellow Booth fave Laws affirm their commiment to the grind. While this cut isn’t slated for inclusion on the project, fans can expect plenty more freshness where this came from on Rojas’ Beat BIllionaires/DJ Green Lantern-hosted Breaking Point project, scheduled to drop before the year is out.
Written by richard on 10/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.