Though the competition is stiff and the obstacles many, Emilio Rojas is determined to Rise Above hardship and write his name among the stars. On this unreleased cut, nVMe‘s tension-fraught yet understated boardwork sets the mood as the Staten Island phenom and fellow Booth fave Laws affirm their commiment to the grind. While this cut isn’t slated for inclusion on the project, fans can expect plenty more freshness where this came from on Rojas’ Beat BIllionaires/DJ Green Lantern-hosted Breaking Point project, scheduled to drop before the year is out.
Written by richard on 10/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.