Though the competition is stiff and the obstacles many, Emilio Rojas is determined to Rise Above hardship and write his name among the stars. On this unreleased cut, nVMe‘s tension-fraught yet understated boardwork sets the mood as the Staten Island phenom and fellow Booth fave Laws affirm their commiment to the grind. While this cut isn’t slated for inclusion on the project, fans can expect plenty more freshness where this came from on Rojas’ Beat BIllionaires/DJ Green Lantern-hosted Breaking Point project, scheduled to drop before the year is out.
Written by richard on 10/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.