Though the competition is stiff and the obstacles many, Emilio Rojas is determined to Rise Above hardship and write his name among the stars. On this unreleased cut, nVMe‘s tension-fraught yet understated boardwork sets the mood as the Staten Island phenom and fellow Booth fave Laws affirm their commiment to the grind. While this cut isn’t slated for inclusion on the project, fans can expect plenty more freshness where this came from on Rojas’ Beat BIllionaires/DJ Green Lantern-hosted Breaking Point project, scheduled to drop before the year is out.
Written by richard on 10/7/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)