If you’ve been sitting up at night, wondering what Booth fave Emilio Rojas smells like… well, that’s pretty f**ing weird. Regardless, on his latest single/video the Rochester rhymesayer tells inquiring minds what they’d detect if they took a big whiff: nothing but P@$$Y and Cologne. Here, Yung Shun crafts whip-ready beat to back Rojas as he delivers his bold and arrogant, high-rolling verses. Fans can find this cut, the recently-featured Realization and much more on the DJ Green Lantern/Billionaire Boys Club-presented Breaking Point LP, available here for free download.
Written by richard on 03/2/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.