If you’ve been sitting up at night, wondering what Booth fave Emilio Rojas smells like… well, that’s pretty f**ing weird. Regardless, on his latest single/video the Rochester rhymesayer tells inquiring minds what they’d detect if they took a big whiff: nothing but P@$$Y and Cologne. Here, Yung Shun crafts whip-ready beat to back Rojas as he delivers his bold and arrogant, high-rolling verses. Fans can find this cut, the recently-featured Realization and much more on the DJ Green Lantern/Billionaire Boys Club-presented Breaking Point LP, available here for free download.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.