If you’ve been sitting up at night, wondering what Booth fave Emilio Rojas smells like… well, that’s pretty f**ing weird. Regardless, on his latest single/video the Rochester rhymesayer tells inquiring minds what they’d detect if they took a big whiff: nothing but P@$$Y and Cologne. Here, Yung Shun crafts whip-ready beat to back Rojas as he delivers his bold and arrogant, high-rolling verses. Fans can find this cut, the recently-featured Realization and much more on the DJ Green Lantern/Billionaire Boys Club-presented Breaking Point LP, available here for free download.
Written by richard on 03/2/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)