If you’ve been sitting up at night, wondering what Booth fave Emilio Rojas smells like… well, that’s pretty f**ing weird. Regardless, on his latest single/video the Rochester rhymesayer tells inquiring minds what they’d detect if they took a big whiff: nothing but P@$$Y and Cologne. Here, Yung Shun crafts whip-ready beat to back Rojas as he delivers his bold and arrogant, high-rolling verses. Fans can find this cut, the recently-featured Realization and much more on the DJ Green Lantern/Billionaire Boys Club-presented Breaking Point LP, available here for free download.
Written by richard on 03/2/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.