If you’ve been sitting up at night, wondering what Booth fave Emilio Rojas smells like… well, that’s pretty f**ing weird. Regardless, on his latest single/video the Rochester rhymesayer tells inquiring minds what they’d detect if they took a big whiff: nothing but P@$$Y and Cologne. Here, Yung Shun crafts whip-ready beat to back Rojas as he delivers his bold and arrogant, high-rolling verses. Fans can find this cut, the recently-featured Realization and much more on the DJ Green Lantern/Billionaire Boys Club-presented Breaking Point LP, available here for free download.
Written by richard on 03/2/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.