On March’s P*ssy & Cologne (I Got It), East Coast fave Emilio Rojas described his signature scent to all those who hadn’t had the pleasure of smelling him in person. Fast-forward a few months, and two rap notables have jumped on the NYC buzzmaker’s olfactory bandwagon for the record’s official remix. Joining Rojas over Yung Shun‘s Lex Luger-esque street boardwork, Maino and Paypa contribute swag-drenched guest bars. Better than the original? You be the judge. Either way, you can find the album version of this cut and much more on Breaking Point, available for free streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.