On March’s P*ssy & Cologne (I Got It), East Coast fave Emilio Rojas described his signature scent to all those who hadn’t had the pleasure of smelling him in person. Fast-forward a few months, and two rap notables have jumped on the NYC buzzmaker’s olfactory bandwagon for the record’s official remix. Joining Rojas over Yung Shun‘s Lex Luger-esque street boardwork, Maino and Paypa contribute swag-drenched guest bars. Better than the original? You be the judge. Either way, you can find the album version of this cut and much more on Breaking Point, available for free streaming and download in the Booth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.