On March’s P*ssy & Cologne (I Got It), East Coast fave Emilio Rojas described his signature scent to all those who hadn’t had the pleasure of smelling him in person. Fast-forward a few months, and two rap notables have jumped on the NYC buzzmaker’s olfactory bandwagon for the record’s official remix. Joining Rojas over Yung Shun‘s Lex Luger-esque street boardwork, Maino and Paypa contribute swag-drenched guest bars. Better than the original? You be the judge. Either way, you can find the album version of this cut and much more on Breaking Point, available for free streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/24/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.