On March’s P*ssy & Cologne (I Got It), East Coast fave Emilio Rojas described his signature scent to all those who hadn’t had the pleasure of smelling him in person. Fast-forward a few months, and two rap notables have jumped on the NYC buzzmaker’s olfactory bandwagon for the record’s official remix. Joining Rojas over Yung Shun‘s Lex Luger-esque street boardwork, Maino and Paypa contribute swag-drenched guest bars. Better than the original? You be the judge. Either way, you can find the album version of this cut and much more on Breaking Point, available for free streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/24/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.