On March’s P*ssy & Cologne (I Got It), East Coast fave Emilio Rojas described his signature scent to all those who hadn’t had the pleasure of smelling him in person. Fast-forward a few months, and two rap notables have jumped on the NYC buzzmaker’s olfactory bandwagon for the record’s official remix. Joining Rojas over Yung Shun‘s Lex Luger-esque street boardwork, Maino and Paypa contribute swag-drenched guest bars. Better than the original? You be the judge. Either way, you can find the album version of this cut and much more on Breaking Point, available for free streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/24/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)