There are many sides to Emilio Rojas, so you better Pray you don’t stumble across him when he is in the wrong mood. Rojas was last featured as a guest on Phreshy Duzit’s Hoes Down, which showcased the more laid-back, indulgent side of his artistry. On Pray, however, he dons a hostile, no-nonsense persona. Backed by the industrial-sounding boardwork of DJ Relly Rell, Rojas uses a forceful, tenacious flow to decimate the lames and assert his dominance over the game. This effort will not appear on any larger project from Rojas, but it can be found on Funkmaster Flex‘s Who You Mad At? Me Or Yourself? compilation mixtape, out now online.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.