There are many sides to Emilio Rojas, so you better Pray you don’t stumble across him when he is in the wrong mood. Rojas was last featured as a guest on Phreshy Duzit’s Hoes Down, which showcased the more laid-back, indulgent side of his artistry. On Pray, however, he dons a hostile, no-nonsense persona. Backed by the industrial-sounding boardwork of DJ Relly Rell, Rojas uses a forceful, tenacious flow to decimate the lames and assert his dominance over the game. This effort will not appear on any larger project from Rojas, but it can be found on Funkmaster Flex‘s Who You Mad At? Me Or Yourself? compilation mixtape, out now online.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.