There are many sides to Emilio Rojas, so you better Pray you don’t stumble across him when he is in the wrong mood. Rojas was last featured as a guest on Phreshy Duzit’s Hoes Down, which showcased the more laid-back, indulgent side of his artistry. On Pray, however, he dons a hostile, no-nonsense persona. Backed by the industrial-sounding boardwork of DJ Relly Rell, Rojas uses a forceful, tenacious flow to decimate the lames and assert his dominance over the game. This effort will not appear on any larger project from Rojas, but it can be found on Funkmaster Flex‘s Who You Mad At? Me Or Yourself? compilation mixtape, out now online.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.