There are many sides to Emilio Rojas, so you better Pray you don’t stumble across him when he is in the wrong mood. Rojas was last featured as a guest on Phreshy Duzit’s Hoes Down, which showcased the more laid-back, indulgent side of his artistry. On Pray, however, he dons a hostile, no-nonsense persona. Backed by the industrial-sounding boardwork of DJ Relly Rell, Rojas uses a forceful, tenacious flow to decimate the lames and assert his dominance over the game. This effort will not appear on any larger project from Rojas, but it can be found on Funkmaster Flex‘s Who You Mad At? Me Or Yourself? compilation mixtape, out now online.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.