There are many sides to Emilio Rojas, so you better Pray you don’t stumble across him when he is in the wrong mood. Rojas was last featured as a guest on Phreshy Duzit’s Hoes Down, which showcased the more laid-back, indulgent side of his artistry. On Pray, however, he dons a hostile, no-nonsense persona. Backed by the industrial-sounding boardwork of DJ Relly Rell, Rojas uses a forceful, tenacious flow to decimate the lames and assert his dominance over the game. This effort will not appear on any larger project from Rojas, but it can be found on Funkmaster Flex‘s Who You Mad At? Me Or Yourself? compilation mixtape, out now online.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/25/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.