In addition to being home to legendary emcees Notorious B.I.G. and Jay-Z, NYC’s biggest borough, Brooklyn also boasts one of the largest Latino communities in the country. This community has been represented well by Joell Ortiz, but in the past year that crowd has become two with the arrival of Emilio Rojas, whose record Young, Fresh & Fly was featured last week. Frustrated with his family’s housing situation and various drug addictions, Rojas explains to his audience how few have actually experienced true Pain. Produced by Reality, Pain will be included on the upcoming compilation album, For Future History; very little has been revealed about the project, but its release is right around the corner.
Written by Burmy on 10/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.