To date, we’ve featured a whopping seven cuts off Emilio Rojas‘s latest LP, out of a total 12. But he hasn’t exhausted the project yet. Just the opposite: it seems he’s been saving the best for last. On title track and project opener No Shame… No Regrets, the Rochester mic-murderer goes in for just shy of three minutes, stopping only to catch his breath before launching into the blistering double-time climax. Reader fave M-Phazes provides an ominous, string-driven beat to back his bars, and Court Dunn directs the joint’s grimy visual accompaniment. Feeling it? Of course you are—which means that, if you haven’t already, you should hurry up and cop the album, available for free streaming and deluxe purchase right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 11/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.