Fresh off garnering positive reader feedback for LP single Pray, Rochester-repping reader fave Emilio Rojas bounces back with a freshly-minted cut that didn’t make it onto his next project’s tracklist. An embittered kiss-off to a woman whose jealousy tore apart their promising relationship, this jam finds the rhymesayer venting his frustrations over an arpeggiated-synth instrumental by Booth-approved beatsmith J. Cardim. Indie crooner Emanny, a veteran of this type of emotionally-raw relationship jam (see practically any of his collaborations with Joe Budden), lends his vocals to the record’s electric guitar-infused chorus. This joint, as mentioned above, won’t be part of No Shame, No Regrets, but Rojas fans can keep their browsers locked to our pages for the latest on the LP, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.