Fresh off garnering positive reader feedback for LP single Pray, Rochester-repping reader fave Emilio Rojas bounces back with a freshly-minted cut that didn’t make it onto his next project’s tracklist. An embittered kiss-off to a woman whose jealousy tore apart their promising relationship, this jam finds the rhymesayer venting his frustrations over an arpeggiated-synth instrumental by Booth-approved beatsmith J. Cardim. Indie crooner Emanny, a veteran of this type of emotionally-raw relationship jam (see practically any of his collaborations with Joe Budden), lends his vocals to the record’s electric guitar-infused chorus. This joint, as mentioned above, won’t be part of No Shame, No Regrets, but Rojas fans can keep their browsers locked to our pages for the latest on the LP, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 05/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.