Fresh off garnering positive reader feedback for LP single Pray, Rochester-repping reader fave Emilio Rojas bounces back with a freshly-minted cut that didn’t make it onto his next project’s tracklist. An embittered kiss-off to a woman whose jealousy tore apart their promising relationship, this jam finds the rhymesayer venting his frustrations over an arpeggiated-synth instrumental by Booth-approved beatsmith J. Cardim. Indie crooner Emanny, a veteran of this type of emotionally-raw relationship jam (see practically any of his collaborations with Joe Budden), lends his vocals to the record’s electric guitar-infused chorus. This joint, as mentioned above, won’t be part of No Shame, No Regrets, but Rojas fans can keep their browsers locked to our pages for the latest on the LP, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 05/8/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.