Fresh off garnering positive reader feedback for LP single Pray, Rochester-repping reader fave Emilio Rojas bounces back with a freshly-minted cut that didn’t make it onto his next project’s tracklist. An embittered kiss-off to a woman whose jealousy tore apart their promising relationship, this jam finds the rhymesayer venting his frustrations over an arpeggiated-synth instrumental by Booth-approved beatsmith J. Cardim. Indie crooner Emanny, a veteran of this type of emotionally-raw relationship jam (see practically any of his collaborations with Joe Budden), lends his vocals to the record’s electric guitar-infused chorus. This joint, as mentioned above, won’t be part of No Shame, No Regrets, but Rojas fans can keep their browsers locked to our pages for the latest on the LP, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 05/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.