Fresh off garnering positive reader feedback for LP single Pray, Rochester-repping reader fave Emilio Rojas bounces back with a freshly-minted cut that didn’t make it onto his next project’s tracklist. An embittered kiss-off to a woman whose jealousy tore apart their promising relationship, this jam finds the rhymesayer venting his frustrations over an arpeggiated-synth instrumental by Booth-approved beatsmith J. Cardim. Indie crooner Emanny, a veteran of this type of emotionally-raw relationship jam (see practically any of his collaborations with Joe Budden), lends his vocals to the record’s electric guitar-infused chorus. This joint, as mentioned above, won’t be part of No Shame, No Regrets, but Rojas fans can keep their browsers locked to our pages for the latest on the LP, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 05/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)