Strange as it may seem, there are those in the game who don’t appreciate Emilio Rojas‘s realness and skill on the mic. But the Rochester repper doesn’t pay ‘em any mind—he’s too busy gettin’ Low with his beautiful, female “apostles.” Featured in conjunction with the debut of James Domroe‘s official visuals, this freshly-released LP single finds Rojas delivering brash, braggadocious bars over a whip-ready beat by The Renegades. For Low and much more, check out No Shame… No Regrets, available for free streaming in The DJBooth and purchase via iTunes. Emilio Rojas is currently opening for Dizzy Wright on the latter’s ongoing Golden Age Tour. Click here to learn when they’ll be visiting a city near you.
Written by richard on 10/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label