Strange as it may seem, there are those in the game who don’t appreciate Emilio Rojas‘s realness and skill on the mic. But the Rochester repper doesn’t pay ‘em any mind—he’s too busy gettin’ Low with his beautiful, female “apostles.” Featured in conjunction with the debut of James Domroe‘s official visuals, this freshly-released LP single finds Rojas delivering brash, braggadocious bars over a whip-ready beat by The Renegades. For Low and much more, check out No Shame… No Regrets, available for free streaming in The DJBooth and purchase via iTunes. Emilio Rojas is currently opening for Dizzy Wright on the latter’s ongoing Golden Age Tour. Click here to learn when they’ll be visiting a city near you.
Written by richard on 10/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.