Quick quiz: What’s the only thing better than $100? $200. What’s the only thing better than a lap dance from a beautiful woman? A lapdance from two beautiful women. (Or so I hear.) And what’s the only thing better than a song from one Booth approved artist? You guessed it, two or more artists on the same song. Sometimes more is just more, as evidenced by Emilio Rojas’ new offering Look at Me Now, which teams Emilio’s always deeply personal and deeply dope rhyme style up with a rocking, pulsing beat from M-Phazes, string work from Ashanti The Mad Violinist and vocals from newcomer Dion Primo. I know that’s a lot to take in at one time, so let me simplify: Look at Me Now doesn’t sound like anything else out there. You should listen to it. As in now. In the mood for even more dopeness? You can catch both Emilio and M-Phazes at our SXSW showcase, and listen to the untagged version of his latest album, Life Without Shame, when it drops exclusively on DJBooth this Wednesday, March 23.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!