When a song is titled High Level Sh*t, you’re setting yourself up for a lot of criticism if you don’t deliver. However, Emillio Rojas doesn’t have much to worry about. On his new stand alone cut with Freeway (who always brings some high level sh*t), Emillio has some bars and lets you know what kind of dude he really is. Flowing over the V12 The Hitman production, Emillo spits lines like “And if your mama raised you a good girl, your mama raised you wrong,” letting you know he wants bad girls who are good at doing bad things. While the topics revolve around money, bad b*tches, and being on an amazing level of dopeness (which every rapper raps about) with the heavy drum hits and guitar blazing instrumental, this one is actually believable. Emillo’s flow is on point, and although Freeway is borderline yelling at me, the two with the help of a banging instrumental do get their point across. This is some High Level Sh*t.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.