When a song is titled High Level Sh*t, you’re setting yourself up for a lot of criticism if you don’t deliver. However, Emillio Rojas doesn’t have much to worry about. On his new stand alone cut with Freeway (who always brings some high level sh*t), Emillio has some bars and lets you know what kind of dude he really is. Flowing over the V12 The Hitman production, Emillo spits lines like “And if your mama raised you a good girl, your mama raised you wrong,” letting you know he wants bad girls who are good at doing bad things. While the topics revolve around money, bad b*tches, and being on an amazing level of dopeness (which every rapper raps about) with the heavy drum hits and guitar blazing instrumental, this one is actually believable. Emillo’s flow is on point, and although Freeway is borderline yelling at me, the two with the help of a banging instrumental do get their point across. This is some High Level Sh*t.
Written by JRTheWriter on 12/1/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.