When a song is titled High Level Sh*t, you’re setting yourself up for a lot of criticism if you don’t deliver. However, Emillio Rojas doesn’t have much to worry about. On his new stand alone cut with Freeway (who always brings some high level sh*t), Emillio has some bars and lets you know what kind of dude he really is. Flowing over the V12 The Hitman production, Emillo spits lines like “And if your mama raised you a good girl, your mama raised you wrong,” letting you know he wants bad girls who are good at doing bad things. While the topics revolve around money, bad b*tches, and being on an amazing level of dopeness (which every rapper raps about) with the heavy drum hits and guitar blazing instrumental, this one is actually believable. Emillo’s flow is on point, and although Freeway is borderline yelling at me, the two with the help of a banging instrumental do get their point across. This is some High Level Sh*t.
Written by JRTheWriter on 12/1/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.