With Emilio Rojas’ latest full-length less than a week away from release, lead single Lean on ‘Em remains fans’ only foretaste of the highly-anticipated set. (Tomorrow Never Comes is a bonus track, so it doesn’t really count.) Realizing that listeners may want another preview before springing for the full project, the Rochester representative has liberated Good Morning as the final pre-album song release. This introspective, yet self-assured selection deals with one the rhymesayer’s perennial favorite topics: his ambivalent feelings toward the female gender. Over Lowkey‘s sizzling synths, Rojas warns potential jump-offs that when the sun creeps over the horizon, it’s adios, muchacha. (And no, he’s not interested in being friends.) For Good Morning and many more fresh cuts, cop No Shame…No Regrets next Tuesday (6/11), when it hits The DJBooth for free streaming and download. The retail version of the LP can be pre-ordered now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.