When Emilio Rojas’ name is on a record, you know it’s gonna be fire. And when the track itself is titled “Fire”... well, I hope y’all are wearing your flame-retardant headphones. Coming on the heels of non-album loosie Diablo (Sympathy for the Devil Part II), the Rochester native’s latest street single and potential LP inclusion sees him hooking up with two fellow lyrical arsonists to create a towering inferno of dope rhymes. The Renegades’ ominous, bass-heavy production backs Rojas as he trades scorching verses with H-Town rhymesayers Doughbeezy and Killa Kyleon. While it has yet to be determined whether this record will appear on the project, fans can expect plenty more heat rocks where this came from on Rojas’ No Shame No Regrets LP, due out digitally in the near future.
Written by richard on 02/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.