When Emilio Rojas’ name is on a record, you know it’s gonna be fire. And when the track itself is titled “Fire”... well, I hope y’all are wearing your flame-retardant headphones. Coming on the heels of non-album loosie Diablo (Sympathy for the Devil Part II), the Rochester native’s latest street single and potential LP inclusion sees him hooking up with two fellow lyrical arsonists to create a towering inferno of dope rhymes. The Renegades’ ominous, bass-heavy production backs Rojas as he trades scorching verses with H-Town rhymesayers Doughbeezy and Killa Kyleon. While it has yet to be determined whether this record will appear on the project, fans can expect plenty more heat rocks where this came from on Rojas’ No Shame No Regrets LP, due out digitally in the near future.
Written by richard on 02/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.