When Emilio Rojas’ name is on a record, you know it’s gonna be fire. And when the track itself is titled “Fire”... well, I hope y’all are wearing your flame-retardant headphones. Coming on the heels of non-album loosie Diablo (Sympathy for the Devil Part II), the Rochester native’s latest street single and potential LP inclusion sees him hooking up with two fellow lyrical arsonists to create a towering inferno of dope rhymes. The Renegades’ ominous, bass-heavy production backs Rojas as he trades scorching verses with H-Town rhymesayers Doughbeezy and Killa Kyleon. While it has yet to be determined whether this record will appear on the project, fans can expect plenty more heat rocks where this came from on Rojas’ No Shame No Regrets LP, due out digitally in the near future.
Written by richard on 02/7/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.