When Emilio Rojas’ name is on a record, you know it’s gonna be fire. And when the track itself is titled “Fire”... well, I hope y’all are wearing your flame-retardant headphones. Coming on the heels of non-album loosie Diablo (Sympathy for the Devil Part II), the Rochester native’s latest street single and potential LP inclusion sees him hooking up with two fellow lyrical arsonists to create a towering inferno of dope rhymes. The Renegades’ ominous, bass-heavy production backs Rojas as he trades scorching verses with H-Town rhymesayers Doughbeezy and Killa Kyleon. While it has yet to be determined whether this record will appear on the project, fans can expect plenty more heat rocks where this came from on Rojas’ No Shame No Regrets LP, due out digitally in the near future.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!