When you name a record Classic, you have a lot to live up to. Fortunately, Emilio Rojas doesn’t fear anything (except for commitment). Released along with visuals by Court Dunn, the Northeastern mic-murderers latest single finds The Olympicks flipping a sample from Turkish rocker Selda Ba?can’s Ince Ince (also heard in Mos Def‘s Supermagic) as the freestyle series alumnus touts his godlike mic skills ad his knack for stealing girlfriends. Feeling it? More awaits on Rojas’ DJBooth-hosted Breaking Point LP, available here for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 06/12/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.