When you name a record Classic, you have a lot to live up to. Fortunately, Emilio Rojas doesn’t fear anything (except for commitment). Released along with visuals by Court Dunn, the Northeastern mic-murderers latest single finds The Olympicks flipping a sample from Turkish rocker Selda Ba?can’s Ince Ince (also heard in Mos Def‘s Supermagic) as the freestyle series alumnus touts his godlike mic skills ad his knack for stealing girlfriends. Feeling it? More awaits on Rojas’ DJBooth-hosted Breaking Point LP, available here for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 06/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.