When you name a record Classic, you have a lot to live up to. Fortunately, Emilio Rojas doesn’t fear anything (except for commitment). Released along with visuals by Court Dunn, the Northeastern mic-murderers latest single finds The Olympicks flipping a sample from Turkish rocker Selda Ba?can’s Ince Ince (also heard in Mos Def‘s Supermagic) as the freestyle series alumnus touts his godlike mic skills ad his knack for stealing girlfriends. Feeling it? More awaits on Rojas’ DJBooth-hosted Breaking Point LP, available here for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 06/12/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)