Of all the rappers in the industry, I can’t think of two more prone to relationship problems than Emilio Rojas and Joe Budden. So it’s oddly appropriate that those very rhymesayers have ended up collaborating on a joint titled B*tch Is Crazy. Over a sampled beat by Audio Jones, the Rochester emcee and his Slaughterhouse-affiliated colleague commiserate about the cycle of “fighting, then f**king, then f**king, then fighting” that comes with dating a head case. If this inspired collab’s left you craving more, be sure to cop Rojas’s DJ Camilio-presented Zero F***s Given, Vol. One tape on May 27, when it drops for digital purchase and free download.
Written by richard on 05/22/14
Over the course of his illustrious Booth career to date, Emilio Rojas has showcased a defiant, uncompromising attitude and a utter disregard for haters' opinions. Clearly, where the Rochester emcee is concerned, there are...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.