On the real, I don’t see how anyone could have listened to our very own DJ Z’s recent interview of Emilio Rojas and not come away a fan. The man’s got a fierce intelligence, a good sense of humor, and oh yeah, he’s a hell of an MC too. Hey, when you’re this good it’s hard not to be Bold and Arrogant. The latest street single off DJ Green Lantern’s upcoming The Natural project, Bold and Arrogant is a sparse, electronic, bass pounding cut from producer M-Phazes that allows Emilio to put his swaggering side on full display, dropping lines like “I know what you feel just like a therapist, fresh pair of kicks, chicks that are very thick.” Is it still arrogant if it’s true? Be on the lookout for The Natural, dropping October 28, go cop Rojas’ Recession Proof mixtape, out now, and of course keep it locked to DJBooth.net for all the latest.
Listen to More: Emilio Rojas Written by Nathan S.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.