Unlike Ludacris, who’s been popping out How Low remixes like Octomom pops out babies, rising rhyme star Emilio Rojas has taken a quality over quantity approach, waiting nearly four months to drop the remix to his breakthrough single Bold & Arrogant, off his The Natural mixtape. Bringing back the M-Phazes, booming old school production untouched, the remix makes its mark on the lyrical end. Starting off the festivities is Emilio, who drops the type of flowing, subtly dope verse we’ve come to expect, followed by some good-but-not-great Styles P verses and, finally, en fuego lines from Asher Roth…who…f**king…kills it. First Childish Games and now this? Do we have to start talking about Roth as one of the best young emcees in the game? I find it hard to believe you haven’t already, but just in case you’ve been living in a cave with Osama for the last few months…for more freshly Rojasian hip-hop be sure to pick up a copy of his latest mixtape The Natural, out now.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.