On the real, I don’t see how anyone could have listened to our very own DJ Z’s recent interview of Emilio Rojas and not come away a fan. The man’s got a fierce intelligence, a good sense of humor, and oh yeah, he’s a hell of an MC too. Hey, when you’re this good it’s hard not to be Bold and Arrogant. The latest street single off DJ Green Lantern’s upcoming The Natural project, Bold and Arrogant is a sparse, electronic, bass pounding cut from producer M-Phazes that allows Emilio to put his swaggering side on full display, dropping lines like “I know what you feel just like a therapist, fresh pair of kicks, chicks that are very thick.” Is it still arrogant if it’s true? Be on the lookout for The Natural, dropping October 28, go cop Rojas’ Recession Proof mixtape, out now, and of course keep it locked to DJBooth.net for all the latest.
Listen to More: Emilio Rojas
Written by Nathan S. on 10/15/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.