On the real, I don’t see how anyone could have listened to our very own DJ Z’s recent interview of Emilio Rojas and not come away a fan. The man’s got a fierce intelligence, a good sense of humor, and oh yeah, he’s a hell of an MC too. Hey, when you’re this good it’s hard not to be Bold and Arrogant. The latest street single off DJ Green Lantern’s upcoming The Natural project, Bold and Arrogant is a sparse, electronic, bass pounding cut from producer M-Phazes that allows Emilio to put his swaggering side on full display, dropping lines like “I know what you feel just like a therapist, fresh pair of kicks, chicks that are very thick.” Is it still arrogant if it’s true? Be on the lookout for The Natural, dropping October 28, go cop Rojas’ Recession Proof mixtape, out now, and of course keep it locked to DJBooth.net for all the latest.
Listen to More: Emilio Rojas
Written by Nathan S. on 10/15/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.