“A hundred million, a hundred million, a hundred million dreams ...” Those words, set over a sinister beat that leans heavy on the piano keys, sets off Emilio Rojas‘s new nightmare of a record 100 Million Dreams. Well, at least it’s a nightmare for anyone who doubts the New York emcee. Taking aim at naysayers and insomnia alike, on 100 Million Emilio delivers solid-as-usual rhymes over some serious V12 The Hitman production, pausing only to bring in Gilbere Forte’ for the aforementioned hook. Lyrically, there’s a heck of a lot packed into the three-minute song and enough punchlines to knock out Mike Tyson, so, here are some takeaways: 1) He’s been mopping all the tracks he’s hitting. 2) He doesn’t have to keep buying, the economy is dying. 3) He gets up in women he hasn’t even met. 4) He doesn’t sleep, so he shouldn’t be slept on - throw away that Ambien and take a listen. 100 Million Dreams is set to be featured on the Rochester, New York native’s forthcoming Breaking Point project, presented by Billionaire Boys Club, which does not yet have a release date.
Written by ThroatChopU on 08/30/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.