“A hundred million, a hundred million, a hundred million dreams ...” Those words, set over a sinister beat that leans heavy on the piano keys, sets off Emilio Rojas‘s new nightmare of a record 100 Million Dreams. Well, at least it’s a nightmare for anyone who doubts the New York emcee. Taking aim at naysayers and insomnia alike, on 100 Million Emilio delivers solid-as-usual rhymes over some serious V12 The Hitman production, pausing only to bring in Gilbere Forte’ for the aforementioned hook. Lyrically, there’s a heck of a lot packed into the three-minute song and enough punchlines to knock out Mike Tyson, so, here are some takeaways: 1) He’s been mopping all the tracks he’s hitting. 2) He doesn’t have to keep buying, the economy is dying. 3) He gets up in women he hasn’t even met. 4) He doesn’t sleep, so he shouldn’t be slept on - throw away that Ambien and take a listen. 100 Million Dreams is set to be featured on the Rochester, New York native’s forthcoming Breaking Point project, presented by Billionaire Boys Club, which does not yet have a release date.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.