You know how, when you would get a new toy or video game as a kid, you literally couldn’t wait to get home and test it out? Well, that must be how Alex Jordahl feels. Emilio Paredes, the newest signee to Jordahl’s indie label, Inviteonly, is making his Booth debut today, and Jordahl couldn’t help but hop on the record, which is titled 310. I can’t say I blame him, either, because Emilio’s booming, crystal-clear flow and BNJMN‘s swooning, airy beat are just too inviting; even I wanted to hop on the track. Luckily for all of us, Alex took my spot and delivered a few hungry, ambitious bars to match the vibe of the headliner’s contribution. 310 is the title track off Paredes’s forthcoming, unscheduled mixtape. Jordahl’s next project, Forever Yours hits the internet next Tuesday as a DJBooth exclusive.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/5/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.