You know how, when you would get a new toy or video game as a kid, you literally couldn’t wait to get home and test it out? Well, that must be how Alex Jordahl feels. Emilio Paredes, the newest signee to Jordahl’s indie label, Inviteonly, is making his Booth debut today, and Jordahl couldn’t help but hop on the record, which is titled 310. I can’t say I blame him, either, because Emilio’s booming, crystal-clear flow and BNJMN‘s swooning, airy beat are just too inviting; even I wanted to hop on the track. Luckily for all of us, Alex took my spot and delivered a few hungry, ambitious bars to match the vibe of the headliner’s contribution. 310 is the title track off Paredes’s forthcoming, unscheduled mixtape. Jordahl’s next project, Forever Yours hits the internet next Tuesday as a DJBooth exclusive.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/5/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.