Unlike the numerous emcees who boast of their knack for stealing other dudes’ girlfriends, E-Clipz knows that a true gentleman respects men as well as women—if She Taken, the Michigan native simply moves on to the next one. The lead single off the emcee’s forthcoming album, this laid-back jam finds 9th Wonder serving up an understated instrumental as Myles, Booth fave Young Scolla and newcomer K-Bunz teach us a lesson in dealing with disappointment without losing one’s cool. For more freshness, check out Clipz’ Catalyst LP when it drops July 20.
Written by richard on 07/8/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.