Fresh off lending his behind-the-boards expertise to Missing, an August loosie from B.o.B, Emerson Brooks steps back into the spotlight with a freshly-minted single off his next EP. On this atmospheric ballad, the T-Dot singer/songwriter and producer pours his heart out to a special woman in his life, promising to give her his everything and keep it 100 at all times. In conjunction with constant collaborator Alex Isaak, Brooks crafts a shimmering electronic beat to back his own earnest verses. Emerson’s Purple EP isn’t scheduled to drop till early 2014, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles leading up to its arrival.
Written by richard on 09/9/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.