Fresh off lending his behind-the-boards expertise to Missing, an August loosie from B.o.B, Emerson Brooks steps back into the spotlight with a freshly-minted single off his next EP. On this atmospheric ballad, the T-Dot singer/songwriter and producer pours his heart out to a special woman in his life, promising to give her his everything and keep it 100 at all times. In conjunction with constant collaborator Alex Isaak, Brooks crafts a shimmering electronic beat to back his own earnest verses. Emerson’s Purple EP isn’t scheduled to drop till early 2014, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles leading up to its arrival.
Written by richard on 09/9/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.