Though the Embassy Music Board officially represent Atlanta, they have yet to release any “typical ATL-style” music—until now. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, new street single Honey I’m Home finds Big A, K.O., Baby D.O.E., and Manolo illustrating just how comfortable they feel at luxury-brand outlet stores with the help of a sample borrowed from Tity Boi‘s opening verse on Playaz Circle‘s Duffle Bag Boy. Veteran producer Kevin “Khao” Cates heightens the mood with a piano/horn-driven beat sure to appeal to the “upscale hustler” crowd. Fans of the Embassy Music Board’s outside-the-box brand of Southern hip-hop will be happy to hear that the group’s forthcoming EP will be presented by DJBooth.net; the project has yet to receive a title or release date, but you can rest assured that we’ll bring you all the latest.
Embassy Music Board
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pose ft. Tommy P" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!