Though the Embassy Music Board officially represent Atlanta, they have yet to release any “typical ATL-style” music—until now. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, new street single Honey I’m Home finds Big A, K.O., Baby D.O.E., and Manolo illustrating just how comfortable they feel at luxury-brand outlet stores with the help of a sample borrowed from Tity Boi‘s opening verse on Playaz Circle‘s Duffle Bag Boy. Veteran producer Kevin “Khao” Cates heightens the mood with a piano/horn-driven beat sure to appeal to the “upscale hustler” crowd. Fans of the Embassy Music Board’s outside-the-box brand of Southern hip-hop will be happy to hear that the group’s forthcoming EP will be presented by DJBooth.net; the project has yet to receive a title or release date, but you can rest assured that we’ll bring you all the latest.
Written by Burmy on 09/1/09
Submit your Rating
Embassy Music Board
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pose ft. Tommy P" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.