Though the Embassy Music Board officially represent Atlanta, they have yet to release any “typical ATL-style” music—until now. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, new street single Honey I’m Home finds Big A, K.O., Baby D.O.E., and Manolo illustrating just how comfortable they feel at luxury-brand outlet stores with the help of a sample borrowed from Tity Boi‘s opening verse on Playaz Circle‘s Duffle Bag Boy. Veteran producer Kevin “Khao” Cates heightens the mood with a piano/horn-driven beat sure to appeal to the “upscale hustler” crowd. Fans of the Embassy Music Board’s outside-the-box brand of Southern hip-hop will be happy to hear that the group’s forthcoming EP will be presented by DJBooth.net; the project has yet to receive a title or release date, but you can rest assured that we’ll bring you all the latest.
Written by Burmy on 09/1/09
Embassy Music Board
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pose ft. Tommy P" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)