Though the Embassy Music Board officially represent Atlanta, they have yet to release any “typical ATL-style” music—until now. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, new street single Honey I’m Home finds Big A, K.O., Baby D.O.E., and Manolo illustrating just how comfortable they feel at luxury-brand outlet stores with the help of a sample borrowed from Tity Boi‘s opening verse on Playaz Circle‘s Duffle Bag Boy. Veteran producer Kevin “Khao” Cates heightens the mood with a piano/horn-driven beat sure to appeal to the “upscale hustler” crowd. Fans of the Embassy Music Board’s outside-the-box brand of Southern hip-hop will be happy to hear that the group’s forthcoming EP will be presented by DJBooth.net; the project has yet to receive a title or release date, but you can rest assured that we’ll bring you all the latest.
Written by Burmy on 09/1/09
Submit your Rating
Embassy Music Board
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pose ft. Tommy P" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.