Last week, Focus… released Music of the Misinterpreted, a street release featuring a formidable lineup of hip-hop heavyweights and underground favorites. Today, the Aftermath affiliate returns with 1NE, a leak which finds him serving up a lush, melodic music-box backdrop for the rhymes of ATL five-piece (and freestyle series alumni) Embassy Music Board. RMG Music Group signee Tez McClain contributes a verse, while EMB member Manolo handles the hook. Digging it? Then grab your own copy of Music of the Misinterpreted at Focus’ Bandcamp Page.
Written by richard on 05/17/11
Submit your Rating
Embassy Music Board
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pose ft. Tommy P" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.