On She Don’t Put It Down Like You, the hit lead single off his No Love Lost LP, Joe Budden admitted to an ex that, where getting it in was concerned, his new girl just couldn’t compare. Miss Me, the latest single from frequent collaborator Emanny, finds the unsigned R&B singer in an inverse situation. As he watched his main squeeze walk out the door, he warns her that no man she finds to replace him is going to measure up in the sexual arena: “Ain’t nobody ever gonna f**k you like I f**ked you, girl.” And who should join him on the guest tip but Budden himself? Backed by the slow-burning synths of Summer Leather Vest colleagues K. Global and Parks, the Slaughterhouse spitter ponders his own ongoing relationship frustrations on the back end. Songs About HER 2 currently lacks a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 04/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.