On She Don’t Put It Down Like You, the hit lead single off his No Love Lost LP, Joe Budden admitted to an ex that, where getting it in was concerned, his new girl just couldn’t compare. Miss Me, the latest single from frequent collaborator Emanny, finds the unsigned R&B singer in an inverse situation. As he watched his main squeeze walk out the door, he warns her that no man she finds to replace him is going to measure up in the sexual arena: “Ain’t nobody ever gonna f**k you like I f**ked you, girl.” And who should join him on the guest tip but Budden himself? Backed by the slow-burning synths of Summer Leather Vest colleagues K. Global and Parks, the Slaughterhouse spitter ponders his own ongoing relationship frustrations on the back end. Songs About HER 2 currently lacks a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 04/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.