If you’ve been in the dating game for a decade or more, chances are you’ve suffered a few emotional bumps and bruises over the course of your romantic history. Fortunately, we have pop musicians like Emanny to soothe the pain and remind us that there’s always potential to make a a fresh start. On a new single just released via the artist’s Twitter feed, the Wrong Impression crooner asks a new girl’s permission to “...fix that Broken Heart,” promising her that he’s not going to mistreat her like the man before him. Remo The Hitmaker mans the boards, backing the headliner’s soulful entreaties with warm synths and midtempo, handclap-laced percussion. This record isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project from Emanny but, rest assured, fans in the Booth will be among the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/11/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Up" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)