If you’ve been in the dating game for a decade or more, chances are you’ve suffered a few emotional bumps and bruises over the course of your romantic history. Fortunately, we have pop musicians like Emanny to soothe the pain and remind us that there’s always potential to make a a fresh start. On a new single just released via the artist’s Twitter feed, the Wrong Impression crooner asks a new girl’s permission to “...fix that Broken Heart,” promising her that he’s not going to mistreat her like the man before him. Remo The Hitmaker mans the boards, backing the headliner’s soulful entreaties with warm synths and midtempo, handclap-laced percussion. This record isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project from Emanny but, rest assured, fans in the Booth will be among the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.