If you’ve been in the dating game for a decade or more, chances are you’ve suffered a few emotional bumps and bruises over the course of your romantic history. Fortunately, we have pop musicians like Emanny to soothe the pain and remind us that there’s always potential to make a a fresh start. On a new single just released via the artist’s Twitter feed, the Wrong Impression crooner asks a new girl’s permission to “...fix that Broken Heart,” promising her that he’s not going to mistreat her like the man before him. Remo The Hitmaker mans the boards, backing the headliner’s soulful entreaties with warm synths and midtempo, handclap-laced percussion. This record isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project from Emanny but, rest assured, fans in the Booth will be among the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.