If you’ve been in the dating game for a decade or more, chances are you’ve suffered a few emotional bumps and bruises over the course of your romantic history. Fortunately, we have pop musicians like Emanny to soothe the pain and remind us that there’s always potential to make a a fresh start. On a new single just released via the artist’s Twitter feed, the Wrong Impression crooner asks a new girl’s permission to “...fix that Broken Heart,” promising her that he’s not going to mistreat her like the man before him. Remo The Hitmaker mans the boards, backing the headliner’s soulful entreaties with warm synths and midtempo, handclap-laced percussion. This record isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project from Emanny but, rest assured, fans in the Booth will be among the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/11/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Up" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.