If you’ve been in the dating game for a decade or more, chances are you’ve suffered a few emotional bumps and bruises over the course of your romantic history. Fortunately, we have pop musicians like Emanny to soothe the pain and remind us that there’s always potential to make a a fresh start. On a new single just released via the artist’s Twitter feed, the Wrong Impression crooner asks a new girl’s permission to “...fix that Broken Heart,” promising her that he’s not going to mistreat her like the man before him. Remo The Hitmaker mans the boards, backing the headliner’s soulful entreaties with warm synths and midtempo, handclap-laced percussion. This record isn’t currently attached to any forthcoming project from Emanny but, rest assured, fans in the Booth will be among the first to know if and when that changes.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Up" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.