As every investor knows, you can’t expect to get that big money without taking a few calculated RI$K$. ELMNT, for one, isn’t afraid to put his neck on the line to achieve success in the rap game. On the latest single off his next street album, the Toronto repper fills us in on just how much he’s got riding on this hip-hop sh*t, delivering his passionate bars over a self-produced beat sampling pop hitmaker Adele. ELMNT is still putting the finishing touches on Stara-Nova, which will feature this joint along with previous single Malibu and many more fresh cuts. Fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked for the latest on the long-delayed project.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view ELMNT’s BLKNXPSS-directed RI$K$ visual.
Written by richard on 10/10/13
Submit your Rating
Mad Kids Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Must Come Down" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.