As every investor knows, you can’t expect to get that big money without taking a few calculated RI$K$. ELMNT, for one, isn’t afraid to put his neck on the line to achieve success in the rap game. On the latest single off his next street album, the Toronto repper fills us in on just how much he’s got riding on this hip-hop sh*t, delivering his passionate bars over a self-produced beat sampling pop hitmaker Adele. ELMNT is still putting the finishing touches on Stara-Nova, which will feature this joint along with previous single Malibu and many more fresh cuts. Fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked for the latest on the long-delayed project.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view ELMNT’s BLKNXPSS-directed RI$K$ visual.
Written by richard on 10/10/13
Submit your Rating
Mad Kids Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Must Come Down" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.