Body Movin’, the last single off ELMNT‘s forthcoming street album, defied expectations by being a dusty a J. Dilla homage rather than a booming club banger. So I probably shouldn’t be surprised that the follow-up, F**k Me Baby, isn’t particularly well-suited to the bedroom. Instead, it finds the T-Dot rapper back on his ‘90s ish, lacing Bugseed‘s boom-bap percussion with knotty bars touting his commitment to excellence on the mic. If you were hoping for f**king-related material, don’t worry—he gets around to discussing his busy love life on the back. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this cut and much more on the artist’s DJBooth-hosted Stara Nova street album. While the set is currently unscheduled, we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/21/13
Submit your Rating
Mad Kids Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Must Come Down" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.