Body Movin’, the last single off ELMNT‘s forthcoming street album, defied expectations by being a dusty a J. Dilla homage rather than a booming club banger. So I probably shouldn’t be surprised that the follow-up, F**k Me Baby, isn’t particularly well-suited to the bedroom. Instead, it finds the T-Dot rapper back on his ‘90s ish, lacing Bugseed‘s boom-bap percussion with knotty bars touting his commitment to excellence on the mic. If you were hoping for f**king-related material, don’t worry—he gets around to discussing his busy love life on the back. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find this cut and much more on the artist’s DJBooth-hosted Stara Nova street album. While the set is currently unscheduled, we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/21/13
Submit your Rating
Mad Kids Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Must Come Down" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.