ELLIS and his homies don’t see themselves simply as rappers; they’re Warriors, tirelessly fighting for the betterment of hip-hop and battling rivals for their rightful place in the game. Single number two off the Baltimore native’s next mixtape, this low-key street banger finds the headliner coming together with with fellow Charm City representatives Greenspan and Al Great to cut down all who would question their supremacy over the game. Brain Trust back their imperious bars with head-noddable percussion and an eerie, looped vocal sample. Craving more? Then keep it locked; BMC 2K13 (The White Henny Edition) has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with release details, as well as the latest singles.
Written by richard on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.