ELLIS and his homies don’t see themselves simply as rappers; they’re Warriors, tirelessly fighting for the betterment of hip-hop and battling rivals for their rightful place in the game. Single number two off the Baltimore native’s next mixtape, this low-key street banger finds the headliner coming together with with fellow Charm City representatives Greenspan and Al Great to cut down all who would question their supremacy over the game. Brain Trust back their imperious bars with head-noddable percussion and an eerie, looped vocal sample. Craving more? Then keep it locked; BMC 2K13 (The White Henny Edition) has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with release details, as well as the latest singles.
Written by richard on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.