I have to Confess, ever since I first saw Ellis’ new video I’ve had the Baltimore emcee’s latest offering on repeat. For Ellis’ first DJBooth feature he recruits producer Deejay Redz for a classic hip-hip beat that makes good use of a soul sample and some seriously ill percussion. From there the spotlight remains thoroughly on Ellis’ impressive pen skills and flow; say what you will, but never say the man can’t rap. Those finding themselves equally impressed can cop his previous project, The Bluray E. LP, right now, as well as keep an ear out for Mislead, his upcoming single featuring Styles P.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)