Music can give you goosebumps, it can send chills up your spine and, thanks to newcomer Elle Vee, it now has the power to also leave you gasping for Oxygen. As she admits on this potent pop tune, Elle Vee might struggle to breathe without her boo, but thankfully she still has enough air in her lungs to belt out a powerful love ballad. The Illinois native’s vocals have that instant air of catchiness, but Vee still has the power and command to stand out and take your breath away; which is exactly what she does atop the edgy, cascading production of Matthew Gerrard. Oxygen is set to appear on an upcoming, currently-untitled EP, but don’t start holding your breath just yet; the project isn’t due out until next spring.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/24/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.