Music can give you goosebumps, it can send chills up your spine and, thanks to newcomer Elle Vee, it now has the power to also leave you gasping for Oxygen. As she admits on this potent pop tune, Elle Vee might struggle to breathe without her boo, but thankfully she still has enough air in her lungs to belt out a powerful love ballad. The Illinois native’s vocals have that instant air of catchiness, but Vee still has the power and command to stand out and take your breath away; which is exactly what she does atop the edgy, cascading production of Matthew Gerrard. Oxygen is set to appear on an upcoming, currently-untitled EP, but don’t start holding your breath just yet; the project isn’t due out until next spring.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/24/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.